I really like the white shoes because they look like Adidas shoes but they are way cooler. The green glitter shoes will look so nice with black wide jeans. The two shoulder bags are the perfect items to finish your outfit. The same goes for the orange earrings. The rings and the golden earrings are simple but refined. I'm really into jumpers and this one is perfect with the metallic letters, so cute. I think wide jeans are always perfect and I really like the details at the bottom. I'm searching for the perfect bomberjack and this one is really close to the perfect one. I like the combination of the same jacket and skirt from tweed fabric, but I would personally combine it with a cool t-shirt or cool shoes so that's less classy. What would you love to have from the Mango sale?
Friday, January 06, 2017
WANTIES FROM MANGO SALE
I really like the white shoes because they look like Adidas shoes but they are way cooler. The green glitter shoes will look so nice with black wide jeans. The two shoulder bags are the perfect items to finish your outfit. The same goes for the orange earrings. The rings and the golden earrings are simple but refined. I'm really into jumpers and this one is perfect with the metallic letters, so cute. I think wide jeans are always perfect and I really like the details at the bottom. I'm searching for the perfect bomberjack and this one is really close to the perfect one. I like the combination of the same jacket and skirt from tweed fabric, but I would personally combine it with a cool t-shirt or cool shoes so that's less classy. What would you love to have from the Mango sale?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment